Tuesday, January 02, 2007

 

Sa Mangga

Last December 31, I took my camera out to the plaza to take videos of the large mango tree. This tree, right at the center of the plaza has been around for as long as people remember. It has become a true landmark, eclipsing to some extent, the Rizal monument located next to it.



It was badly damaged last September 28, 2006, because of the strong winds brought by Typhoon Milenyo. You can see full extent of the damage in the 2nd and third segments of this video.

For high resolution versions, click here.

Comments:
Hi! I came across your blog and thought to ask your opinion, since you're a local of San Pablo City. I work for a coffee chain and am looking for a new store site. I'd like to ask your honest opinion if San Pablo City is ready for a cafe and if yes, where would be the best place to have it. You may answer me via email add binkydio@yahoo.com. Thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?